Friday, August 23, 2013

Frustrated

I'm so frustrated with my "best friend". Why in quotes? Well, I just don't feel it anymore and I honestly don't care if she reads this or not.

Background.

3 years ago (I think), my bestest friend in the whole world moved 100+ miles away with her husband and kids. BROKE. MY. HEART. We had done almost everything together for quite sometime. I wanted to visit so bad, but things never worked out.

Fast forward to now....

Almost 2 months ago, same friend moved many states away. Grand total of over 1000 miles away. I might never see her or her kids again. I would give ANYTHING to be with them, but that would mean divorcing my husband. Something I will not do for a friend.

Anyways, I text her off and on. I texted her recently asking how everything was going. She NEVER once asked how me or my family was doing. I read on FB that she skypes a friend from Milwaukee all the time. That cr** shows up on my feed. That hurts my feelings so much to know that she cares so freaking little about me or my family.

I was there for her for EVERYTHING.

Nice to know that I don't matter to her.....

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment