Saturday, July 20, 2013

Crazy (boring) life

How can my life be crazy and boring at the same time?

Well... My husband and I both work full time (40 hours/week on opposite schedules). We are trying to raise 2 children (D - 10 year old boy who loves legos & anything Star Wars & M - 7 year old girl who loves fashion & Monster High).

As much as I would LOVE to be one of those parents that goes out, does all these fun & crazy things while creating all these great memories with their children.... Sadly, I am not one of them. Don't get me wrong.... I would LOVE to take the kids camping, visiting my bestest friend in Texas, etc.... I just don't have the time, energy or money to do all the things that I would love to do.

I am constantly exhausted and have all these things that need to be done. Somehow the 1 thing that usually gets done on my day off is a NAP.

Today though, I actually have a Saturday off (which never happens) and we are going to a Family Reunion/Graduation Party. The kids are excited. Me... not so much. Hopefully it won't be that bad. I'm like my mom. I'm not a person that likes to go gatherings or parties. I think today I would rather be at work and if you knew me in real life, you would think I'm nuts.

Hopefully I can start nice lil blog and not be as boring as I think I am. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment